It may be possible for you to cancel your order before we have dispatched it, please call 0800 644 0237 if you wish to request an order cancellation.
*Please be aware, we like to dispatch things very quickly so if it is that your items have been dispatched, we will be unable to cancel your order and the returns process and respective charges below will be applied.
Returns for Product Purchased Online
In the unfortunate event that you are unhappy with your purchase, you have 14 calendar days from receiving the goods to return your order to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns after this period.
You must first contact us via telephone to notify us of your wish to return.
Telephone 0800 644 0237.
Address: Unit 10 Wolseley Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, ST18 0GA
- If you choose to return an item, please do take care of it whilst it is in your possession. Return item(s) must be in an “as new” condition and in the original and undamaged packaging, along with your proof of purchase. Easy Living reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- For items that have been unpacked or installed we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the individual item.
- If on return, we find that necessary packaging is missing, we reserve the right to charge up to 80% of the items value to repackage the product(s).
- If you have purchased an item and collected it from the showroom you can return it, however you will only be entitled to an exchange or credit note.
- Unfortunately, Bespoke and special-order items cannot be the subject of a refund or exchange unless faulty or damaged at the time of delivery. Any change in a customer’s bespoke requirements will be subject to an additional charge.
- Please note that our Returns Policy excludes the following; product that is not in its original packaging and for hygiene reasons; toileting and bathing products.
How to send a parcel
Items are to be returned at your cost. Please note that the responsibility and liability of the Goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the Goods. We strongly recommend using a courier that is insured, has a tracking number and is signed for. It is your responsibility that Goods are not damaged whilst in transit using the transport arranged by you.
Once your return is received by us, refunds will be carried out within 10 days. Please note that delivery charges will not be refunded.
We reserve the right to have the Goods inspected prior to replacement or refund.
Please follow the below refund steps.
- Call us on 0800 644 0237 to notify us of your decision to return.
- Pack the item(s) carefully. Please use the original pack that the product arrived in along with the original packaging.
- Add a label with the following address:
Easy Living Mobility
Unit 10, Wolseley Court
Staffordshire Technology Park
- Send the package.
We recommend using a courier that is insured, has a tracking number and is signed for.
Please note that the responsibility and liability of the Goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the Goods.