COMPETITION RULES – FREE ENTRY
Age of Entrants
1. The free draw is open to all residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Easy Living Mobility and / or Motus Medical Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the draw.
Qualification For Entry
2. Upon completion of the purchase of any item online from Easy Living Mobility you will be entitled to enter the free money back draw promotion on completing the sale at check out. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Each Entrant must have created an online account with Easy Living Mobility and not have chosen to check out as a guest.
3. All entrants must supply an e-mail address, telephone number and residential contact address to be entered into the free draw and agrees to receive marketing promotions and newsletters from Easy Living Mobility. We will only use these details for the purpose of marketing to the Entrant administering the free draw in accordance with these rules and not for any other purpose.
4. The opening dates for entries is any time or date on each calendar month before the closing date of the free draw which is 23.00 hrs GMT on 14th of each calendar month. Any entries received after this date and time will be disqualified or put into the following month’s draw at the discretion of Easy Living Mobility.
Completion of Entries
5. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind or failure of postal delivery or other means of communication of whatsoever nature.
Notification of Winner
6. A winning entry will be chosen at Random by Google random / name selector as peformed formed by a computer process on 15th of each following calendar month and the winners name will be published on the web site of Easy Living Mobility within 48 hours of the draw being made.
7. (i) The winner will receive their money back for the sole value of the item purchased online. The prize does not include any additional warranties, extended warranties, insurance policies and any delivery and installation costs bought separately over and above the original purchase price of the goods.
(ii) In the case of the draw offering a physical prize being offered in any monthly draw we are not responsible for any costs associated with using the prize, and so including and without limitation assembly, connection or set-up costs or costs associated with internet or Wi-Fi access.
8. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar or greater value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so and we reserve the right to change the nature of the prize in each month’s draw.
Notification of Winner
9. The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) before the 17th of each calendar month. The winner must provide a telephone and a postal address to claim their prize and agree to the publication of their name and county. If the winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified of the win, then the winners prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
Delivery of Prize & Exchange
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by bank transfer, secure post or other suitable form of delivery relevant to the style and nature of the prize and made within 14 days of being notified of the winner’s postal address.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered at any time in the case of a physical item being offered as the prize.
Draw Decision Final
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the free draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into about it or replied to.
Details Of Winner
13. Details of winners can be found on www.easylivingmobility.co.uk
Winners will be contacted by a member of the Easy Living Mobility online team when the draw has taken place.
Acceptance Of Rules
14. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules upon submission of an entry being made by you. We reserve at all times the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these rules.
Voiding Or Suspension of Draw
15. We at all times reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, delay and / or amend the free draw / survey where it becomes necessary to do so.
Warranty Of Purchased Goods
16. Entry into the draw will not affect any warranty, guarantee or other consumer rights attaching to the goods purchased which will remain in force in full. No changes to our returns or repair policy will be affected by entering the draw.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law we will not be responsible for, or liable to compensate the winner for, or accept any liability for, any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence.
Use Of Information
18. Postal addresses provided during the course of the free draw may be passed on to third party suppliers but only insofar as these are required for the purpose of delivery of the prize to the winner.
19. The free draw will be governed by the laws of England & Wales and entrants to the free draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of this jurisdiction.
20. The words “We”, “Our” and “Us” are references to Easy Living Retail Newcastle Limited, a private limited company registered and incorporated in England & Wales by the Registrar of Companies, at Companies House, Crown Way, Cardiff CF14 3UZ with registered number 04329725.